For most people a wine tour is a “must do” when visiting this part of the world. Why not let us do the driving while you get to “sip” back and enjoy?
On a Roothouse Custom Wine Tour, not only will you get to taste some of the finest wines in the country made by amazing wine makers…you will enjoy some of the most beautiful scenery in the world on the stunning Naramata Bench, at Okanagan Falls, or along Summerland’s “Bottleneck” drive. It’s like being in the Provence and Tuscany of Canada!
Our custom tours are designed for two to four people so we can really personalize your experience. Book your tour today by calling Patrick at 1-250-488-4312 or contacting us through our contact page (Click Here).
ROOTHOUSE WINE TOURS COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
When you book a Roothouse Custom Wine Tour your safety is always of the utmost importance.
Here is what we have done to protect you and your loved ones…
- Please refrain from booking a tour if you are not feeling well and/or have been out of the country in the past 14 days.
- All of our tours are private and limited to one group of two to four guests from the same “bubble”.
- Our vehicle is cleaned and sanitized before we pick up our guests.
- Our vehicle is equipped with hand sanitizer and masks to be worn inside the vehicle at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be distributed after each winery visit.
- There will be no consumption of food and drink in the vehicle and no lunch visits this year.
We look forward to hosting you soon!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING…
“Thanks to Roothouse Wine Tours for the amazing day in Naramata. My friend and I were treated to insider information about the area, tours of exceptional wineries, lunch overlooking the valley, and a friendly, professional guide who treated us like royalty!”
L.G.A. McIntyre, Author
“Roothouse gives the best wine tours! Patrick was amazing! So friendly, relaxed and accommodating…and by far the best price/value in the valley!”
Jill P., Honeymooning from Calgary
“Thank you Roothouse Wine Tours! What a blessing. We are very grateful.”
James, Realtor, Seattle, WA, USA